- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
CyberLink PowerDirector 11 is fully compatible with:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
CyberLink PowerDirector 11 is also compatible with ▼▲
- Chinese Simp
- Chinese Trad
Versions of CyberLink PowerDirector 11
|CyberLink PowerDirector 11 Ultra 19/10/12||Trial version||English||
|CyberLink PowerDirector 10 22/05/12||Trial version||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Complete video editor to create custom media presentations
- • Better performance: PowerDirector is quicker than ever: Improved TrueVelocity video rendering engine, OpenCL support, and intelligent SVRT and new H.264 video encoder all make PowerDirector the world's fastest video editor!
- • 3D editing to create your own 3D movies and convert 2D videos and photos to 3D with TrueTheater® 3D.
- • New editing tools for professionals results: Beat Marker analyzes your soundtrack and places markers at major beat points; Paint Animations record free-hand drawing that can then be integrated into a video project.
- • Share your videos with the Internet's No.1 video editing community: DirectorZone now features over 200,000 customized effects, templates and menus for free download. You can also upload video directly to Vimeo, DailyMotion & NicoNicoDouga.
This version of Cyberlink PowerDirector is different from Cyberlink PowerDirector Deluxe. This version supports Blu-Ray and AVCHD. You can check the differences between Deluxe and Ultra in this table.
Review last updated: 26/10/12
- Nicely organized interface
- Includes sample materials
- Very well documented
- Works with Blu-Ray
- Exports to different formats, including YouTube and Facebook
- Share creations via DirectorZone
- 3D editing
- None so far
"Buy this product"
Personally i like this program,the effects, the beautiful 3d transitions,elegant style and graphics, plus it has a download site for more effects, pips, etc. The only thing i didn't like is it often crashed. So what i always do, is to saved my progress often times. It's probably because i didn't have the recommended requirements specs for this program.. So be sure to have the recommended requirements for this software for it to work perfectly, if not, just don't bother... :)
- Cyberlink is always my favorite video editing program..It's simply &quot;Cool&quot;..
- 11 Sep 2011
Articles CyberLink PowerDirector 11
Questions and answers CyberLink PowerDirector 11
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********